• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for video clip...

Drewlee77

NAXJA Forum User
I've been looking for a video clip I saw about a year or so ago of a group of XJ's going through Mickey's Hot Tub. I thought I had seen it on 4x4trails.net - but I emailed him and I didn't know what I was talking about... so I guess not. Now I'm thinking maybe I saw it here. My memory is a little hazy but I remember several things about the video very clearly. One: I KNOW they were XJ's. Two: someone broke an axle (while bouncing) Three: a dune buggy flips at the end of the video. Four: it was labled Mickey's Hot Tub. What I'm unsure of is if it was really mickey's hot tub or not... what I remember makes it seem more like car wash now that I've been there... but my memory is hazy there anyway...

Ok, all that to say: Does anyone know where this video is, or at least know what I'm talking about?? I can't find it anywhere, but there are a number of reasons I want to see it again... thanks ahead of time...

Thanks! My memory was fuzzier than I thought, but that was definintly what I was looking for. I didn't remember it being as deep or as steep (so when I saw the real mickey's hot tub I thought - that couldn't have been this!). I also thought that they were relatively stock jeeps - but now that I see it again I realize I was way off. Of course, anything in a 10 foot hole looks small! Thanks again.

Back