• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for ROM Volunteers

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
OK, we are going to need 7 to 8 volunteers for working the ROM events. If you are willing to help and are NOT competing, please post up and let us know. There will also be chance that we might not need to use your services but I will not know for sure til I have everything covered.

TIA.

I hope so too, because I am doing OT so that i can be there

NO, I will need 7 to 8 total with a few for back up incase some people can't make it. Sorry but I don't want to be stuck out if 2 or 3 people don't show at the last minute.

I still have you two down as volunteers.

When I get home I will post a list within the first post in this thread naming the volunteers we already have and where they will be working.

Im a volunteer, thought we had it clear.

Im a volunteer, thought we had it clear.

But I thought at this point, you are not sure if you can make it.

See, thats what I am worried about.... people saying they can do it and not coming through. Thats also why it will be a good idea to have a few extras.

Anyone that is planning on coming out on Thursday help set up, PM me your first and last name, BY SATURDAY, so I can get you on the list to be let in. If you don't get on the list you are going to be let in.

i plan on competeing but im willing to help when im not. im not going to be there thurs but im leving early fri so im hopping to be there about 1 or 2 fri

Anyone that is planning on coming out on Thursday help set up, PM me your first and last name, BY SATURDAY, so I can get you on the list to be let in. If you don't get on the list you are going to be let in.

This does not mean we want everyone here on Thursday. There will be only so many let in. If you are a volunteer you can be let in (we still need first and last name, and will need your id at the gate) the rest is at Kurt's discretion. But as stated we do not want everyone(all the people that are competing) there on Thursday.

we will be there friday morning and can help out however you need us to. I dont think im going to compete as well. let me know.

OK, so the list of names I am giving to BMRA for Thursday arrivals (volunteers only) is:

I am going to use screen name here.

Me
Magimerlin
x2elite
Sparty
rms692
lwbtx

Now am I missing anyone?
I have to have this list off asap so if I missed you PM me soon.

My buddy Dave said he would help Sparty with cooking and stuff. But he won't be there til Friday night anyway.

Can someone give me a quick run down of RoM, I won't have my jeep ready to go but I won't mind coming and enjoying a nice weekend and I can hang out and volunteer. Keep in mnd I haven't read anything about RoM yet so I'm clueless.

Rides of March is our annual event that the chapter holds, there will be a few competitions, lots of cooking out, meeting new friends, hanging out, and a raffle where you could win some great items for your XJ. It is definately worth coming, even if you are driving a stock rig.

If you look under the EVENTs section in the national forum you can read all about ROM.

Back