• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for new jeep, Nashville area

Egodfrey

NAXJA Forum User
I'm sure some of you know what happened to my xj from the North Atlantic chapter. I live in Ny but I'm looking for a new Cherokee around the Nashville/ Murfreesburo area. I have my reasons for looking down there instead of up here.

What I'm looking for. 4.0-aw4-231, fairly clean with very little to no rust, under 200k preferably

Budget2-3k

Looking for something stock, or close too.

If anyone can help me locate one or go look at one in that are let me know.
Thanks a bunch guys

Erik

If anyone lives around Murfreesburo TN please let me know

I live near Woodbury and travel through Murfreesboro everyday to work. Do you need something looked at or stored?

Still looking but if I find something I will pm you.

Damnit I keep forgetting there's a lot of 2wd ones down there

If anyone helps me locate a good running XJ and get it to essentially offroad in Murfreesboro TN I'd pay a finders fee.

Looking for 4.0-aw4-231
Clean, rust free. Preferred years 97-99 but all years considered. Looking more for a stock one.

Last edited:
image-1_zpsd84b1d13.jpg

My buddy found in NC gunna come
Down and tow it over in mid-late july

I have a 2001 Jeep Cherokee 60th Anniversary 4WD loaded with a Salvage Title, yet only 21k miles. It does not have a rust-free undercarriage as the previous owner, (older gentlemen), managed to drive it through water. Drained and replaced ALL fluids and my brother was using it as a daily driver up until last weekend when he dropped it off. Can continue to be used as a daily driver or parted. Has Bushwacker flat fender flares, an Olympic top basket and front bumper, comes with a GPS to be dash-installed. New brakes, fuel pump and tuned.

$5k takes it.

I live in hampton, va. I have a 1997 green 4door 4x4 with a bad mortor but have another engine that will go with it. 230k ont the odometer ane 103k n the replacement motor

Back