• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for jeep guys in my area

That sucks about your tank. Keep in mind that they had 2 large events in less than ideal conditions in the last 4 months. Wheeling for Toys started out with 6" of snow and turned to 4" of mud buy the end of the day. Then there was Frostbite in Feb and it rained most of the week leading up too and then the day of the event. The trails are really rough right now. I went out last weekend and they are in bad shape. There was stuff that my KJ could climb up before that there is no way it would make it up now. Give it a couple good dry months and it should be more normal. Next time you go down there let me know I'll have to meet up with you if my XJ is off-road ready by then. Hell I might have to steal my KJ back from my fiance if it's not.:looser: Man it sucks that she has the manlier jeep than me and it's a KJ.

Parakeet

Back