• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for a xj 91-???

ceb0217

NAXJA Forum User
I have a rolled but lifted 96 xj that I have been looking for a replacement body/interor. I found a 92 in north cali. for a resonable price it has a perfect body/inside but it needs a motor (that I have). Is driving 12 hours round trip for a $800 to far?? he said it has a rebuilt trans and front axle 95%tires. I am not looking for a wheeler but I want a clean resellable xj. And the fuel is already paid for I just have to do the driving.

There are plenty on CL for under a grand, esp if you are looking for one that has motor issues. As long as you are patient and surf CL everyday, you should have no problem finding what you are looking for locally IMHO

I would DELIVER this one to you for $1500. Nice '96 with blown motor.

:D

004-21.jpg

$800 is too much. TORX, dellstopjeep, and I all bought running driving HO XJs that needed liitle to no work for ~$1000 in the last few months. Plus they were all in the greater Portland area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblazers_6
$800 is too much. TORX, dellstopjeep, and I all bought running driving HO XJs that needed liitle to no work for ~$1000 in the last few months. Plus they were all in the greater Portland area.

I will come get it for $750 no wheel or tires.if it has no dents and a clean interior no rips:D:D

I would DELIVER this one to you for $1500. Nice '96 with blown motor.

:D

004-21.jpg

Last edited:
I have been looking CL for about 2 months and there either sold or more beat up/trashed than I want. the rolled one has a 6 1/2 lift with 33tsl fr 33 boggers rear. I would like to resell it not wheel it thats what I have the 90 for.the guy said it didnt run so im thinking crank pos sensor. If any one knows of one for around 800 ish (would like lower) thats clean inside and stright out side I might be able to make it worth your while to go look at it. but like I said Im not paying for my fuel (I work at a wrecking yard and I got a 55gal drum of diesel) so its really just my time to drive to get it,so that makes $800 about my max I can pay.

Hey man I will look at XJs for you if you find one on craigslist if I find one for you when you pick it up I can finally meet you. BTW have you been to the Florence dunes lately. I will check craigslist now to see what I can find. I am on craigslist all the time any way

Back