• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a reasonable priced 5 point harness

I have Corbeau 4 points and I loved them when I was DDing my Jeep and still love the fact that they use a buckle similar to an OEM belt meaning easier to use which in turn means people will wear them more.

2.inch-44001-XL.jpg

http://www.corbeau.com/products/harness_belts/2-inch_harness_belts/#

I seem to recall paying around $60 each for them, but that was quite a few years ago so my memory might be going or the prices have gone up a bit. That, and they are 4 points.

I am curious as to whether you can still reach the 4x4 shift lever with a 5 point belt on, or if the lever needs to be modified?

I am curious as to whether you can still reach the 4x4 shift lever with a 5 point belt on, or if the lever needs to be modified?
Stock Im not sure, but I know I can reach my Novak shifter strapped in. I had to move my auto shifter back about 5'', but now its perfect.

I had to slip off one belt before I moved it back, which wasnt that big of a deal, but it did become a pain at times.

Back