• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a HO head in socal 7120 or 0630

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hi Socal Chapter,

I am looking for a HO head, 0630 or 7210 I believe, and I would need to get it over to Russ P.

anyone have one for sale, just looking for a cheap stock head, or a bare head. I would need to paypal you since I'm up here in norcal. or I could mail cash or a check if you dont have paypal....

-Jonathan

I'll check the casting on the one I have. It's a complete ho engine, but I was going to send the rest down to Russ p. Anyhow, if I can make a few dollars on it I'm happy.

FYI Asa, 91-95 would be a 7120 head, 96-99 would be an 0630. the most visible difference is the 7120 will have a temp sensor at the back of the head on the injector side, the 0630 will not.

yeah it should have the casting number on the side. Russ said I can use either one, a 7120 or a 0630 head.

FYI Asa, 91-95 would be a 7120 head, 96-99 would be an 0630. the most visible difference is the 7120 will have a temp sensor at the back of the head on the injector side, the 0630 will not.

Early 0630s do have the temp sending unit hole, I've got two of them. :cheers: Both spoken for (one possibly f&*^ed)

i will check as well. i may have one here with me.. it's been sitting awhile, but ran when it was pulled....ill look tomorrow once the sun is up.
i have to get some parts to LA soon. when do you need it by?

Thanks for the info Mike.

Mine is from my 96, it does have the temp sensor on the back of the head.

I'll have to go over and check it for you. If we can arrange transport or maybe a little gas $ and I'll take it down myself. Once he checks it out, if it will work for you, you can paypal me a few $'s and we'll both be happy.

yeah guys ill be happy with any head from 91-98 . I really appreciate this a ton guys.

the 96 head would work great Jumpin
Jumping let me know, Noah Bricker , let me know too.

I dont need it asap, but the sooner I get it to Russ the sooner I can get the build going. But dont go out of your way to rush it.

Noah I would be interested in your head too. I contacted Jumpin as well. Worst case, I buy both heads and give the other to Russ P if they are both in good shape, if one is bad I still have a head. still cheaper than buying a brand new head to ship to him just to have him completely redo it.

Cool ill send a pm too.

waiting to hear from him still.

Cool, I was just wondering about the condition. I always planned on pulling the head to see what happened but I never got around to it.

yeah its still at the cleaners.

he said the head was good.

Back