• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for (4) 31x10.50x15 BFG AT

CajunCherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Subject says it all...

I still might be interested. Do you have a price that you want to sell them for? If you don't mind going through the trouble of getting them shipped, I would definitely pay for the shipping. Also, do you have any pics? If so, my e-mail address is [email protected].

I've got a set with about 90% tread mounted on brand new black rockcrawler wheels (15"x8" 4.5"BS). Also included is a full size spare on the same style wheel and centercaps and lugnuts. I would like $350 plus shipping. I'm located in Waterloo, IA 50701. I can get pics if you would like.
Thanks,
Aaron

I really have no need have the wheels or the spare. This is going on my WJ (my road rig) and I am just going to run the stock wheels. I might be interested if you wanted to split up the tires and rims...

well, I was wanting 350 + shipping as well, and no spare included. These come on rims, but if you dont want them I could try to get them off.

I dont have any good pics. Sorry.

You wouldn't knock down that price since the wheels are not included?

if you are separating... would you sell one wheel? if this had came up a month ago i would have bought all the wheels...

Back