• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look who's selling their jeep!!!

Unearthed

NAXJA Forum User
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/1111139146.html

you think with all the questions that emr1101 has been asking about his jeep that he would want to keep it forever.

"The shaft didnt snap, but when i tried to replace the passenger side wheel bearing i could not separate it from the shaft so i said screw it and bought a new chromoly axle shaft from a vender of Alloy USA (who by the way is now out of business, but i can get you the hook up on the other side axle shaft if you want)"

I didn't know that Alloy USA was out of business...hmm http://alloyusa.com/

Does the muddy girl come with it?

rusty riddler cover... yummm

there are way better built rigs going for 4500-5000$$

Wow, you guys are a bunch of douchebags. Who "wants" to sell their jeep. He probably needed the cash. Plus, he's like 17 and while that may only be a yr younger than some of you he redeemed him self with the girly pics. I know he's been a tard in the past but he has a hot girl, cut him some slack for gods sake.

:D

Wow, you guys are a bunch of douchebags. Who "wants" to sell their jeep. He probably needed the cash. Plus, he's like 17 and while that may only be a yr younger than some of you he redeemed him self with the girly pics. I know he's been a tard in the past but he has a hot girl, cut him some slack for gods sake.

:D

wow. i had a pretty long responce to that and thankfully i hit the delete key. i could imagine the ass chewing i would have gotten for that one. wonder what spired that brief moment of halfway kindness towards the tard

oh, and for being 17 he sure has A LOT to learn:dunce:

wow. i had a pretty long responce to that and thankfully i hit the delete key. i could imagine the ass chewing i would have gotten for that one. wonder what spired that brief moment of halfway kindness towards the tard

oh, and for being 17 he sure has A LOT to learn:dunce:

Did you see the chick?:D

Back