• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Look what AJ made me...

someone stole the rest of your jeep!! :wierd:

Do you have any picts of the bumper mounted on your jeep yet? I think the picts on the link in the first post are from AJs site aren't they?
dn

Correct, they are from ajs shop. The bumper shipped out on Saturday so when i get it on i will post pics.

if ya dont mind me asking how much did you pay for it to your door and how long did it take??

if ya dont mind me asking how much did you pay for it to your door and how long did it take??

I was wrong in my previous post when i said it shipped out Sat. It was picked up Monday and according to FedEx it will be at my door on the 2nd. Total cost was $615 shipped but AJ considered it a custom design so the $615 is more than his base bumpers.

any mounted pictures??

Looks good... made it so you dont have to click the link

thebumper5.jpg

sick bumper man I can not wait for my bumper, you would not happen to have the stock one with brackets would ya??? hahaha

Back