• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arms and unloading issues

watch the tj in this vid look at the insane unloading, he like so alomost went over backwards, seriously run what ya want, people need to shut up and wheel already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzLmDlBi4UI

100% agreed.

I was going to bring up the point about shorter wheelbase rigs running radius arms but I figured somebody would have a smart comment.

Seems to me the reason it unloaded was because of less weight over the front wheels at the incline it was experiencing...

According to all accounts, steep inclines is when the unloading happens. More and more weight comes off the front end when you go up a steep hill, and all of a sudden the springs just unload the rest of the weight and your front end pops up.

i welded all my suspension joints solid. the ride is a little rough, but i dont have any unloading issues.

i welded all my suspension joints solid. the ride is a little rough, but i dont have any unloading issues.
did you take your doors off to improve flex? remove front swaybar?

suspension articulation is waaaaay overrated.

Back