• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long Arm

XJBANKER said:
I have RE Long arm with Acos for a little more lift and I love it. I havent had any problems getting hung up on anything and the ride quality is still great for a daily driver.

the actual kit or just the drop brackets?

So since i already have the RE arms then i could just by the drop brackets and be fine? cause ihave to have things bent and stuff for 800 then i might as well get long arms.

You can buy just the drop brackets and braces and be fine. There are several naxja sponsor/vendors that can give you a very good deal, too.

rhino317 said:
the actual kit or just the drop brackets?

So since i already have the RE arms then i could just by the drop brackets and be fine? cause ihave to have things bent and stuff for 800 then i might as well get long arms.

He has the full-blown RE 5.5" long arm kit. I have been in his jeep on the highway and it rides very well, way smoother than mine (skycrapper 6"). If I had the money to swap kits, I would go TnT, RE, or Clayton. If you have the money, do it once the way you REALLY want so you're not going back and re-doing later (costing you more money in the long run). If it's all about staying in budget, get the drop brackets. They work fine and won't give you any grief. But if they're not what you really want, you'll ditch 'em down the road when you start oogling over long-arms again. Just my 02.

Stock or any Aftermarket arm will fit.Length would be the only issue.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
The TNT kit is gonna be around $899 from what I have been researching. The BDS kit is not a radius arm kit like Rusty's, RE etc. The BDS is a true 4 link and their claim to fame is "No questions asked, if you break it they replace it"...but their kit is most expensive of the above mentioned kits too!

hope this helps ya.

OUT-

X2 All is true!! You get what ya pay for!! My vote is for BDS! NAXJA

Back