• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arm input

I really think there are only 2 options to go with BDS or fulltraction, they are the only true 4 links available!
Have you run Full Traction before? I have and it's pure garbage IMO and their customer service blows ass! I destroyed the axle end joints the first run out and was told tough cookies because I didn't pay an mechanic to install it. I also think that the way it mounts to the frame is a little sketch and it's a PITA having to remove a bolt that's 12" long just so you can unbolt your upper control arm.

To the OP, if money is of concern, go with RC.

great techical/mechanical infor you gave, what a picture whore.

hey everyone, look at my jeep.

thats funny, cause nobody gives a shit about your build!!!
ibeam has an entire sub forum of people interested in his...

youve got 4k posts, and treat new members like that? what makes you think thats cool?

Have you run Full Traction before? I have and it's pure garbage IMO and their customer service blows ass! I destroyed the axle end joints the first run out and was told tough cookies because I didn't pay an mechanic to install it. I also think that the way it mounts to the frame is a little sketch and it's a PITA having to remove a bolt that's 12" long just so you can unbolt your upper control arm.

To the OP, if money is of concern, go with RC.
If your killing them on your first run out you have other problems going on, I run BDS, but my buddy has the ft kit

youve got 4k posts, and treat new members like that? what makes you think thats cool?

what tech did he offer? just a picture of a jeep. where was the link to the sub forum?

i have never spoke bad about anyone...But him posting a picture of the front of his jeep kind of confused me, i was like wtf? LoL:doh:

Back