• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local NAXJA Members, check in!

hahahaha

Well that's good!! Im proud of you!! :) Sounds like you have a life...... some of us need one! heh heh

Yep, too much dry air here, and obviously the allergies are going nuts too as my eyes are watering so much I can't even read the dates on the posts!!!!

BWAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA

sams88 said:
Well that's good!! Im proud of you!! :) Sounds like you have a life...... some of us need one! heh heh

Yep, too much dry air here, and obviously the allergies are going nuts too as my eyes are watering so much I can't even read the dates on the posts!!!!

BWAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA
Is the site the 2nd thing that goes when you get old ?
I can`t remember the 1st :exclamati

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about................ sight is the only thing that I've heard about............ :)

sams88 said:
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about................ sight is the only thing that I've heard about............ :)
Maybe the "memory' was one of the 1st to go... :)
Now I would have to go back aways to find why I started this.

Last edited:
sams88 said:
So where now, do you rate your hindsight????? :)

The NW Chapter is a bunch of great folks...I wouldn't change a thing.

Nobody else in NAXJA was going to do it, so it took a group of us to start things going. :wave:

Now ,Look what you have done :exclamati
A bunch of people chatting :lecture: on line and some even getting together and wheeling . :wave:

Back