• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

local D30/D44 shim / diff parts source??

ArBrnSnpr

NAXJA Forum User
I just finished installing 4.56 gears in my Dana 44 and am getting ready to tear into the front this weekend. I was going through my parts and noticed that the install kit I ordered for the front had very few carrier bearing shims (4 per side) and the ones it had were pretty large sizes. Unless I'm just one lucky guy and they're exactly the right sizes, that's going to leave me with little options.

I'm in Ft Lewis, but will be coming to Portland for the weekend so is there anywhere local to the Portland or Tacoma/JBLM area that any of you guys use that would stock shims and other differential parts?

Thanks

six states or trans star(not sure if they have diff stuff, but good to work with)

Thanks guys! I completely forgot about 4 wheels parts. Hopefully between the suggested options someone has something in stock!

Back