• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Little Red Wagon

SpartyKrunk

Im better than you
"Im tryin to sell my 30 and 8.25 .... 410 gears lsd rear 29 spline. Front crossover big joints open new brakes and u-joints. Askin $600 obo for the set"

"Sold the front"

Pretty sure he wants 250 for the rear and it has Rockcrusher diff cover. It is atmy shop in Texarkana right now.

I would take that axle in a heartbeat if you weren't 8 hours away...anything we could work out? I live in Victoria, TX.

I can bring it with me next time I come to Dallas. Probably about the best I can do.

It will probably be at least a month or more before I make it back to Dallas. I have been twice in the last month. If someone wants it, get with Justin, and let me know, and I can load it up next time I head that way.

cobrasatellite, i found another axle so if you want to give redwagon a call im sure you and him could work something out. thanks for your time again redwagon. sorry things didnt work out

Back