• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lil' Boulder Alley

Yeah and on that same "window rock" I destroyed my 5th taillight on my cherry XJ.......

Joe

There's a trail not to far from Salt Lake that puts boulder alley to shame.
faba79d0.jpg

boulder alley was never touted as a "hard core" trail.

its mystique is based on the fact that it is brand new.

I for one, and quite honored that I was invited to run it, and the fact that my jeep is one of the first 20 jeeps through it, is damn cool.

Yes, BA was just a fun little trail, that's all...if you recall, Wayne, there were 2 or 3 offshoots from Boulder Alley that are hard-core...keep in mind that Upper & Lower Helldorado as well as Upper & Lower Proving Grounds were opened by the same guy who took me to Boulder Alley some years back...we could run those offshots from BA in April if you'd like...we'd get to complete Skull Canyon once and for all !

I am glad that folks enjoyed doing Boulder Alley, I always thought it was a good, fun, hard and short trail. Thanks all for coming with us!

Hope some of you guys can make it in April for some more exploring in the Alley area.

Dan

Fall Fling 2004

Hopefully you'll be there Dan. You were a fun dude every other time I met ya, but missed riding any trails with you. Next time will be fun!

If Hunter reads this, go west, young man, go west :D

Gotta check out those spur canyons :viking:

Edit: Handlebars is the Bad-2-Bonest Photog. His art has been my screensaver for a year...time to switch up! Thanks man!

Last edited:
....I too was VERY HONERED to bust my 5th tail light on this trail.......hope to run in with the right people for EJS to do this trail again.....thanx DAN!!!!!

Joe:party: :party:

Back