• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

like to see a cherokee on trucks t.v?

Why we don't we all contact "Trucks TV" and suggest that they do an XJ.....and I suppose I would volunteer mine...for the 'cause ya know...just trying to do my part...(chuckle)

dizzymac said:
Why we don't we all contact "Trucks TV" and suggest that they do an XJ.....and I suppose I would volunteer mine...for the 'cause ya know...just trying to do my part...(chuckle)

Sounds risky, let me be the one to volunteer.

Forget Truck TV, I'll volunteer mine for Overhaulin, they throw serious money at those cars. When there done pull off all of thier junk sell it and buy what you really need.
Mark

Deyman is correct, they did this in probably the first season, but it was alot more conservative then the rigs they've done latey.

Deyman said:
They already did it about 3 or 4 years ago. It was a gunmetal blue 97+ XJ. He put on a 3" skyjacker and 31" claws I think.

Hhhmmmm, Tn lawn ornament, by the time we get down there, Dad's '90 will be perfect, then just wait a few more years and my sisters will be there too (not quite matching, but they'd be better that a couple of flamingos or what ever the hell those Cali things are)

Grzz701 said:
Forget Truck TV, I'll volunteer mine for Overhaulin, they throw serious money at those cars. When there done pull off all of thier junk sell it and buy what you really need.
Mark
I agree, maybee i'd get real lucky and theyed thow in a nice Mopar V8

Heck with custom Foose wheels that cost more than the jeep by themselves you could end up getting a whole fleet.
Mark
ps. I'll take mine with a 427 and a supercharger.

Okie Terry said:
Never thought it was possible, but this thread actually took a turn for the worst.
Hey Okie if you think I would let those yahoos touch my jeep your crazy. It's taken me 6 years to get it where its at now and I'm just starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Mark

robz95xj said:

Saw the MP 402 crate engine at a local dealer the other day. Damn I've been out of the loop for a few years. 4.00" bore and 4.00" stroke....rawr! $5000 pricetag...methinks it's time to build a 4dr Dart sleeper. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
Saw the MP 402 crate engine at a local dealer the other day. Damn I've been out of the loop for a few years. 4.00" bore and 4.00" stroke....rawr! $5000 pricetag...methinks it's time to build a 4dr Dart sleeper. ;)
I've always wanted to make an AAR Cuda clone with the 402 in it. But now i'm tryin to decide wether or not throw the 402 in my XJ next winter or stroke my 4.0

robz95xj said:
I've always wanted to make an AAR Cuda clone with the 402 in it. But now i'm tryin to decide wether or not throw the 402 in my XJ next winter or stroke my 4.0

IMHO, stroke the 4.0...use the 402 for a real project. ;)

Back