• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lights and Control arms for sale

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
I have the factory control amrs off my WJ for sale. I have the front and rear lowers. The front uppers had worn out bushings. All the lower arms are in great shape. They are boxed in and MUCH beefier then XJ arms. They are also longer. The front lowers are 15 3/4" eye to eye and the rear lowers are 17 7/8" eye to eye. I'm not exactly sure what lift height each length would work at. You need to do your homework to see if they will work for you. The shorter ones have an offset/bend in them for clearance for the tires. The longer rears are straight. I would like to get $20 a pair.
Here's some pics and my "helper" is in one of them.
DSC02377.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

I also have 5 old school Dick Cepek lights. I tested them when I bought them a few months ago and they all worked. I bought them for the light bar they were mounted on. The light bar is on my WJ but I will not be using these. My guess is that they are from the late 80's early 90's since I had the same ones on my 89 Bronco. I would like to get $25 for all 5. Or you can buy just one for $25 and I will toss the other 4 in for free. They are an all metal body and have been painted black but not very well. There a couple spots underneath that chipped and you can see the chrome coming through. All 5 match but for some reason two of the glass lenses don't have the Dick Cepek logo. Not sure why. Here's what they look like.
DSC02374.jpg

That's a great deal on the WJ LCA's How much you think shipping would be to 93444 for the front pair?

That's a great deal on the WJ LCA's How much you think shipping would be to 93444 for the front pair?

They are pretty damn heavy for control arms so it might get pricey. I will swing by the post office on Monday and see if there is any chance I can fit them in a flat rate box. If not, I will get an exact cost and let you know. Just for clarification, your want the fronts which are the shorter arms with the bend for tire clearance, correct?

I want those lights!! Where is forest falls?

I'm not sure what part of Riverside your in, but I can normally get down into down town Riverside at the 91/215/60 area in about 30-35 minutes from my place. Let me know what works for you.

Back