• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LIFTED 97 XJ $6000 OBO

XJCruiser

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: LIFTED 1997 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 Inline 6, 4 Wheel-drive NP231 Part-time transfer case, automatic. 114,5XX miles, daily driven so mileage will change slightly. Recently tuned up in July with new plugs, wires, cap, and rotor, along with coolant flush at that time. New drive shaft U-joints front and rear. Just did an oil change with Valvoline 10W-30 motor oil. Upgrades include 5 Cragar Soft 8 wheels, 5 wrapped in 31" Toyo Open Country AT tires. Rubicon Express 4.5" Superflex Lift Kit (with full springs) *RE6130 with Extreme Duty Track Bar and HD Track Bar Bracket *RE1660 and RE1665 a 4* shim in rear axle for proper drive-line angle. Installed a Rough Country Long Arm Upgrade, Full Slip Yoke Eliminator, Detours Off-Road Hardware Rear Tire Carrier (known as the "Tailbone"). I have upgraded the headlights with H4 headlamps and bulbs and Hella Upgrade wiring harness, also has Anzo USA aftermarket tail lights. Recently installed Class III trailer hitch and wiring, never used. I also have an extra set of parking lamps (corners), the stock transfer case cross-member, BRAND new drums, pads, and spring kit for rear brakes (not needed but will include anyway) Transmission filter and gasket, and a Valve cover gasket. The stock tail lights will also be included, and a set of 1.5" Teraflex lift shackles will be thrown in. PM, Email, for pics or to make offers [email protected] Probably a little too much but: Asking $6000 OR BEST OFFER!!!! * there's a few pics in my profile as well.

814-512-3001 call, text, leave message if before 3 P.M.

http://classifieds.pennswoods.net/classifieds/viewad.cgi?adindex=1369390

Last edited:
Damn. Where were you a month ago. I would have been all over this like white on rice. If you decide to part with the tailbone, you got a buyer right here.

I have a few people coming to look and test drive it today and tomorrow. will keep this updated.

HQuakers, at this time I'm not looking into parting with anything but we will see what happens.

Back