• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

life's a beach

jimgrms

NAXJA Forum User
Just a quick report on the move , Cost more for gas for the moving truck,over a 1000.00
Had to go thru new mexico cause of snow ,and wind allthe way. sucked.. Acouple of days after getting semmi settled , got sick and hospitalized again, seems a preccription change before i left screwed my system up and my kidney wern't working ,,But i'm ok now
weather is nice and one of these days i will even take some photos and have kief post them. i can actually see the ocean from my kitchen window wow . The honda i got is working good and as gas is 441 a gallon here i am glad i finally got something economicleutu
, But i still have my eye out for a mj with a auto. I see they have let flores out in public again,

Good to hear from you Jim.
Hope to see all these awesome ocean pics soon!
Hope all is well in paradise!

Yeah they let the liquor courage back in again.
Now taking bets on how long it will be till the next Flores ban!

Have a good one Jim.
Best of luck!

'Bout time you post! :thumbup:

Glad to see and hear from ya Jim! Sorry to hear you had to go and get sick just as you get out there........ Sounds like you need barley and beach therapy! :thumbup:

Looking forward to some pics of your place and the views!

Hey jim! Glad ya made it there good. I imagine the lack of clothing will make for some good therapy :D

Ya doing better now, Found a guy that has a not for sale mj real nice truck but he don't even want to talk about selling it ,i think i'll shooy him lol

Tell him you are a member of NAXJA.
If he is not a member, you will have to repo and take the Mj into your posession until further notice. :laugh:

:thumbup: Jim -- this is all bullshit and didn't happen without pics (you know, of the beach, and inevitable honeys thereon...) :D

Go get yourself some fish tacos too. Either from the beach side grill or the girls on the beach, your choice. :D

Back