• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

liberty light bar

I know for a fact that Liberty wheels fit on an xj. I scored a set of 16 inch liberty alloy rims on ebay for 125 bucks local pickup only. They fit right on my 95 xj and look and roll great.

Darth said:
I know for a fact that Liberty wheels fit on an xj. I scored a set of 16 inch liberty alloy rims on ebay for 125 bucks local pickup only. They fit right on my 95 xj and look and roll great.

Got any pics?

platinum5.9 said:
awesome! I see in the backround that rubi wheels fit on libertys? Does that mean that liberty wheels fit on a xj?
As long as the wheel has a bolt pattern of 5 on 4.5 it will fit an XJ. They can be found on TJ, YJ, KJ, ford ranger/explorer/mustang, chevy S-trucks/f-body cars.

rubi wheels look very nice on XJ's if you can find a good deal.

Also if I can find a Liby light bar for less than $250 I am going to do the swap, I think it looks great.

CHUGLYxj said:
As long as the wheel has a bolt pattern of 5 on 4.5 it will fit an XJ. They can be found on TJ, YJ, KJ, ford ranger/explorer/mustang, chevy S-trucks/f-body cars.

Umm.... I hate to tell you but no GM cars/trucks have 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. They are 5 on 4.75 or 5 on 5 unless 6 lug then it's 6 on 5.5. As for Mustangs, only early or late ones, not the Fox body cars as they are four lug.

Back