• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets Welcome a new member to RRC SeeingSpots

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Next week Colorado chapter is losing a valued member of our group as he's being reassigned to the Austin area.
The poor guy couldn't install a rear axle in eight hours but he can paint any thing that'll stand still long enough to shoot.

Jim, We're gonna miss ya buddy but im sure you'll be as valuable of a member of the Red River Chapter as you've been to us here in Colorado.

There's a great group of guys down there in Texas that are always willing to help you out! Just don't catch your axle on fire.

So lets give SeeingSpots a warm welcome.

If you see him in his jeep don't forget to wave. Ya, they actually do that down there Jimmy!

You guys are gonna have to show him around Hidden Falls and Bridgeport.
Don't be scared of Barnwell Mountain either.

Thanks old friends,
Flores

Gig 'em

Welcome to the RRC
We all need to go somewhere in August so we can learn how to light an axle on fire

I like where this is going...

Welcome!

D30014.jpg

Awww...Thanks Flores. Cant wait to meet and go wheeling with you guys. I made a lot of good friends from this board in Colorado, and now it's down to Texas for the next chapter of our lives. We're pretty excited to call Texas home.

We'll be living outside of Austin in Dripping Springs. Much larger garage and not too far from Hidden Falls Adventure Park. So all-in-all it's got everything that I need.

Jim

Back