• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome another Texan to the Colorado Chapter

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
We're taking over!

Please welcome Red River Chapters treasurer and my long time friend, Ian to the crap tastic winters and thin air of Colorado.

WooHoo

lets see your Jeep and why don't you tell us a little about your self Ian

Flores

Welcome Ian!

I like pictures... :D

Who he neglected to introduce to me, when I was there yesterday.

Welcome Ian.

Welcome Ian!

I like pictures... :D

i-took-a-picture-of-my-imaginary-friend.jpg

Welcome Ian, we won't hold flores being your friend against you... I wonder where the F my trailer went... :eyes:

Great Flores. thanks. that's all we needed
Yup, more voters from states that embrace the 2nd amendment. I have been seeing a lot of plates from New Yoke and Califailia; that makes me nervous.

Yup, more voters from states that embrace the 2nd amendment. I have been seeing a lot of plates from New Yoke and Califailia; that makes me nervous.

LOL...Oh it's not the New Yorkers with plates you need to worry about it's the ones that already have moved in like the body snatchers and are rolling around sporting Colorado plates making it nearly impossible to tell you're in danger on the roads ...;-)

They all minions of Hillary and need to stay in the state they already screwed up...

I think the price of admission needs to be a couple of cords of Mesquite and a round of beers.

LOL...Oh it's not the New Yorkers with plates you need to worry about it's the ones that already have moved in like the body snatchers and are rolling around sporting Colorado plates making it nearly impossible to tell you're in danger on the roads ...;-)

Don't get me started on this ........ you may regret it. I use a lot of these-------------> :exclamati

:gee:

Good to meet you today Ian.
That door is classy- I had no idea the fire was that big from seeing it in person. Holy hell

Back