• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

CB is done. Ready to wheel!
DSCN0426-Copy.jpg

DSCN0429-Copy.jpg

Mine is slowly but surely coming together. Should be ready for this summer, just needs driveshafts, gears installed, shocks mounted, brakes hooked up, and a crapload of little stuff. Hopefully a trip to Katemcy before it closes.

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00452.jpg

Here's my heap. Not bad for $1200.

100_2226.jpg

100_2227.jpg

with 31's and homebuilt bumper.
tallpeak2.jpg

I've done some fender trimmin' and added emergency lights. I'll try to post some recent pics soon.

Looking good... What kind of E-lights did you put on there?

21 miles east of Arkadelphia on Hwy 8. Little town called Alpine. got a few neat wheelin' spots close by but nothin' serious. A little mud, lots of logging roads, and a coupla Historic spots that are cool to drive around at. I'm @ 45 miles from the ORV park in H.S. but I've never been. My family also has an annual reuinion at Wright Patman Lake in TX.

I have a StreetHawk quad rotator bar, and a small red/clear strobe in the rear window. My wife and I are EMT's for our local vol fire dept.

I am still looking for a light bar for my XJ. I need something low profile but I don't want to spend $1500+ on a LED one. I just have a dash mount rotator and some tail light strobe I haven't installed yet. I to am an EMT down here but I am not into the fire thing anymore. Wet Stuff on the Hot Stuff... not my cup of tea, but if you get hurt/burnned I will be out side ready to treat you.

Went to BMRA with LSJC.

DSCF0278.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0341.jpg

DSCF0342.jpg

DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

(don't mind the exhaust :D)

Did a lot more, just didn't hang with a group with some cameras.

Looks like your XJ had a good time!

Oh yeah. We dragged it through some 3s and a 4. Had 4 people in our dog in it. No issues at all. Lot of scrapping and dragging stuff, but I was impressed and so were a few other people. I know the direction I want to build her now. Just need the funds.

Oh I see.. you can go to BMRA with those guys but not us.. I see how you are now.

J/K.. Looks like you had a great time!

Oh I see.. you can go to BMRA with those guys but not us.. I see how you are now.

J/K.. Looks like you had a great time!

Haha I was running around a lot last weekend, otherwise I would have gone. ROM 2010 :D

Oh yeah. We dragged it through some 3s and a 4. Had 4 people in our dog in it. No issues at all. Lot of scrapping and dragging stuff, but I was impressed and so were a few other people. I know the direction I want to build her now. Just need the funds.

I hope that sliders are somewhere at the top of your list.

I hope that sliders are somewhere at the top of your list.

Some what. Right now Im feelin'

Front Recovery Hooks
3.5" Lift
Skid Plates/Armor/Sliders
Frame Stiffeners
Bumpers
31s

Work my way down my list. I managed to finally snag a job, expect those to be coming soon.

I would skip straight to front bumper with tie ins instead of spending money on tow hooks if it were me. I mean I know the bumper is alot more expensive, but when you eventually get one it will replace the tow hooks, so why spend unecessary money on the hooks. Nate's4x4.com has some awesome deals on bumpers right now. Go to Nates4x4.com and click on hot sales. They have two different Xj front bumpers for under $160.00. My bumpers are Nates and they are tough as nails. Trust me, mine get used regularly. As far as rock rails go, I would go with JCR stageIIs.

Back