• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets get this started - Roll Call - Who Is Going

I'll be in Moab, not specifically for the 25th, but for the 24 hour bike race at Behind the Rocks.

Still planning on getting some wheeling in, though. Hope to be there on the 8th, and leaving sometime around the 14th or 15th, depends if we're going to try to hit up some Colorado trails on the way back.

Wife & I will make the 2 day journey from the frozen north, had snow yesterday, and arrive Fri. the 3rd. Spot #66 Slickrock. Lets plan wheelin Sat. Us out Mon. the 13th AM. Thom

Would only take me 6 hours to get there. Ill see if I can get off. If I can, I will leave on the 6th, and stay till the 11th probably.

I'll roll into town after a "gruelling" four hour drive Wednesday night (8th). Leading PSM Thursday. Leaving for home Sunday the 12th. Might be with my 5 year old, but most likely solo. Staying at Adventure Inn.

Rollins and Charles are coming to Vegas Friday the 3rd, staying overnight with us. We'll all be caravaning out for Moab Saturday morning.

I have Chez Whale booked into space #87 at Slickrock. The other guys are in cabins.

Michaelle and I will leave for Vegas first thing in the morning of Saturday, the 11th.

Stebel said:
Polish mafia will be there starting on 5th:yelclap: We'll be staying at slickrock.
I dig it.

EricsXJ said:
You tryin to crash this party by not bringing an XJ? Shame on you... and your friend too! ;)

Yes I am....I'll buy myself in with my polish wodka....just like last year..and year before that :yelclap: :cheers:

Plus there is a few people here that cant wait to see what will :explosion: in my jeep this time:gee:

BTW..it looks like there will be a few rigs representing Reno4x4 this year :D

Stebel said:
Yes I am....I'll buy myself in with my polish wodka....just like last year..and year before that :yelclap: :cheers:

Plus there is a few people here that cant wait to see what will :explosion: in my jeep this time:gee:

BTW..it looks like there will be a few rigs representing Reno4x4 this year :D

Now that you've conquered the Rubicon, your days of providing entertainment on the Moab trails may become a rarity instead of the norm. :D Although, I have yet to see you sucessfully climb Hell's Gate.

Israel said:
Now that you've conquered the Rubicon, your days of providing entertainment on the Moab trails may become a rarity instead of the norm. :D Although, I have yet to see you sucessfully climb Hell's Gate.

Hells gate? Piece of cake :laugh2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw1uFSIjwS4

Now I have to look for a new place to break my junk on :eyes:
But between Remi and me :explosion is almost guaranteed.:laugh:

One of two options...

1. Leave on Sunday morning the 5th and drive into SAlt Lake City to catch a San Jose Sharks Game. Then head into MOAB on Monday morning.

2. Leave Monday morning the the 6th and drive stright thru to MOAB.

Either way we are heading home on Sunday the 12th.

Staying at the INKA Inn.

Anybody want to Carovan?

This is going to kick ass.....

Back