• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leftover Turkey Run at Reiter Nov 28th

You should mount it on a pull out shelf that comes out of the back...Throw some hydraulics on it, and you'll have one fly rig.:confused1

-Alex

He needs rockers first. The BBQ is a stainless steel marine special that totally rocks and outclasses his rig by 110%. :gee:

He needs rockers first. The BBQ is a stainless steel marine special that totally rocks and outclasses his rig by 110%. :gee:

OK now...
#1 - there is no point in installing rockers on THIS jeep :laugh2:
#2 - I would not go 110% on the outclassing part......90%?:bawl:

BBQ-Jeep.jpg

Sorry Alex...no proof of the Hot Pocket cook off!

Nevermind I don't, but I do have this picture Rick.

You uh take care of that little issue yet?:D

-Alex

Springs or what his wife complains about?

HEY ! ALEX! found a pic of you at your place of employment. I heard not even Mike Roe would fill in for ya!!!

BADJOB.jpg

Dirty job but some one has to do it!!

If I can be back early enough i can make it but will probably have to meet you guys mid afternoon. What channel will you be on?

Channel 4.

Let us know before hand what time you think you might be in the area so we can be prepared for you. Are you familiar with all of the trails on the list?

Michael

After being at Reiter this last Sunday, I am really looking forward to going back. This time I am bringing swim fins!!:rof:

Back