• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LED rock lights

il take some. where do you get the 12V ones?

A1900CC8-CDD8-48E1-BED0-518675FA0239-3195-000002251F84ED22_zps472999a9.jpg

All done too well for now.. Still want three up front and three in back

How many is this in the picture?

They're pretty dang bright.

these are what i have:
http://www.horsepowerjuice.com/led-lights/rocklights.html

10 of em under the jeep, sorry i used a potato to take the picture.
I put a set of those on my dads Jeep. Plenty bright for what we were going.

Sierra guys, thats what the Prown XJ had under them night wheeling on Deer Valley at SierraFest.
A1900CC8-CDD8-48E1-BED0-518675FA0239-3195-000002251F84ED22_zps472999a9.jpg

All done too well for now.. Still want three up front and three in back
Mount them in front of and behind the wheels. Having them point at the top of the tire does little for when you are trying to see what your hitting. :D

I want to stick a couple of these to the underside of my hood for roadside emergencies. I wonder how long 2-4 of these would run off the battery before depleting it too much?

Once I install a hardwired trickle charger I think they would be pretty sweet for doing planned work under the hood at night too.

I want to stick a couple of these to the underside of my hood for roadside emergencies. I wonder how long 2-4 of these would run off the battery before depleting it too much?

Once I install a hardwired trickle charger I think they would be pretty sweet for doing planned work under the hood at night too.

you could probably run them 8-10 hours or so before they did any noticeable drain. i run my radio for 3-4 hours w th sub sometimes and i never have an issue starting the jeep after

That's about what I was thinking. I'm sure you could do the math based on the amp draw of the lights and specs on the battery, but I have no idea how. :D

My stereo will kill the battey pretty fast, but these led's have so little amp draw...

I have got 8 of the lights from horsepowerjuice.com under our jeep and they are plenty bright enough. Probably gonna add a couple more in certain spots but so far am very pleased with them.

Back