• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Rover for the wife...

Its funny i heard so much crap about freelanders and my dad got one a while back but it wheels incredibly its only all wheel dr but it drives great unless i high center it gets out of every mud hole as long as they are maintained really really good they are fine in my opinion not pre 2001 tho they are all garbage exept the deffender for sure

Its funny i heard so much crap about freelanders and my dad got one a while back but it wheels incredibly its only all wheel dr but it drives great unless i high center it gets out of every mud hole as long as they are maintained really really good they are fine in my opinion not pre 2001 tho they are all garbage exept the deffender for sure

So, your dad owns a LR but you don't know how to punctuate or put together a readable sentence? This thread is almost a year old and you brought it back to defend the bastard child of the Land Rover Family!:doh: Do you even own an XJ?

You can get a NICE 2001-2003 Grand Cherokee Limited for $10,000.

Heated leather seats, cushy ride - and a LOT cheaper and easier to fix yourself. :thumbup:

x2

LR has looks, thats about it...

Get nearly ANY other style SUV and you will be much happier in the long run.

images

My boss used to have an LR2. Always in the shop; I called it the "Garage Rover." I got the above sticker. He sold it soon after. Got 10K for it...Total receipts for the previous 2 years...12K (def does not include purchase price).

Steve

Although this looks interesting...
4x4-trucks-iceland-land-rover-44.jpg

Last edited:
Back