• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KY: ISO short block

There was an entire XJ here in Terre Haute that had been hit in the front (not awful) for $400. 160k on it I believe.

It's a girl that works with my wife. I can see if it's still available if you'd like.

I'm in Dayton Ohio and have one. Needs rod bearings

I have one that you can come pull out of a 97.
you can hear it run before you pull it.

Hell, if you come take the whole thing I'll make you a deal as long as I get my trans/t-case out of it and the clutch bits.

sorry guys, just dont have the time to transport all my tools and pull a motor. Rather looking for something already sitting out.

You might check with this guy in Zionsville,he might have a short block laying around you never know? I bought some parts off of him before , good dude.

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/ptd/5443480491.html

I would be very careful that guy. This must be his 'new' business. He used to run a business called Direct Engine Source in Franklin, IN. The number in that ad is the same as the number for Direct Engine Source, which is no longer a business. There were issues.

mac 'just FYI' gyvr

Also I have a good rebuild-able block sitting in my garage out of a 97 XJ. The number 2 piston started coming apart. You'd have to do a rebuild on the motor, but it's a good block.

I'm assuming you are looking for something that is running, but just in case.

mac 'PM me if interested' gyvr

I would be very careful that guy. This must be his 'new' business. He used to run a business called Direct Engine Source in Franklin, IN. The number in that ad is the same as the number for Direct Engine Source, which is no longer a business. There were issues.

mac 'just FYI' gyvr

Interesting...I just came across him on CL when I was looking for an intake. Sucks if it's the same guy he seemed pretty cool.He ran his shop out of his garage, had a crapload of machining equipment. Thanks for heads up.

Yeah he used to have a shop...

Long story but I would be very careful with dealing with him.

You don't close up a nice big shop and run it out of your garage for no reason.

mac 'nice enough to keep taking money' gyvr

I've got my wrecked xj. Need P/s pulley and valve cover but it ran before I rolled and while I was on my side. Then I turned it off. It's at my shop. I could pull it.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Back