• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KOH prep has begun. Who is going?

Who is going?
Jessi-combs-female-off-road-racer-3-4-15.jpg

Glad to hear you're gonna make it Chris.
If you or anyone else reading is going to be there to help out with the 4843 on Thursday, I could use your help with the UFO/4427 on Friday if you feel like putting in another day in the pits. :roll:

k.

I will be out there Weds night thru either Friday or Saturday morning, depending on if I'm needed and how the weather is...

Glad to hear you're gonna make it Chris.
If you or anyone else reading is going to be there to help out with the 4843 on Thursday, I could use your help with the UFO/4427 on Friday if you feel like putting in another day in the pits. :roll:

k.
Yeah I can help in the pits again. I'm planning on being there all week. I'll bring my race car tools then haha.

Will you need my truck at a remote pit like we did for the 4346?

So I just got my XJ a couple months ago and am in the process of getting a 3" lift and some decent tires on her. This is my first 4x4 since my 73 Bronco way back in college. Never been to KOH but plan to come out for one day. What is the best day to attend for a newbie? It would be great to hook up with some NAXJA members. Thanks, Tom

Back