• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Knox/ E.TN XJ's?

might be next weekend, need to see what the host has going on.

Why don't we try for next week and see if we can get everyone together. Monday evenings are also good for me.

Everyone could come to my house and maybe we could get my project running again.

Don't you already have enough jeeps in your driveway without us coming over?

rredalty said:
Don't you already have enough jeeps in your driveway without us coming over?

There is only 3 outside now. The project is still in the garage. All my grass is starting to grow back.

I will take all the help I can get to get this thing back together so I can wheel sometime next year.....I'll even buy the beer for some good help.

Hey guys.

I've got a 1995, it's red and on 32's. I mountain bike so I've got a Thule rack on top with yellow bike trays.

It would be great to meet up with anyone. I'm headed out of town this weekend, but maybe soon.

On a different note and I realize it's early to ask, but I just found out that I need to replace my unit bearing, which requires a 36mm socket and a 12 point 13mm which I do not have.

Any one have these that they'd let me borrow? Or any experience with fix?

Thanks.

Gavin

If you want to swing by the shop here, Precision Tint, 2 of the Knoxville guys are here and I would let you borrow the socket, may even help you do it if your not a dick.;)

Man that would be great.

I need to get the hub, and I'm out in West Knox as well, your shop seems pretty close.

I'd take any help I can get as this is a new fix for me. What time would work best to stop by?

From what I've read, I'll need the 36mm and 12 pt 13mm mentioned earlier, as well as an 18mm and, a breaker bar or impact wrench, and a torque wrench.

Anything else?

Thanks.

Gavin
513-633-0573

mon-fri, 8-12 and then 1-5. We leave for an hour lunch but if you get a chance,swing by today, come on back and ask for Matt or you can call at 556-9999.

xzalt said:
Man that would be great.

I need to get the hub, and I'm out in West Knox as well, your shop seems pretty close.

I'd take any help I can get as this is a new fix for me. What time would work best to stop by?

From what I've read, I'll need the 36mm and 12 pt 13mm mentioned earlier, as well as an 18mm and, a breaker bar or impact wrench, and a torque wrench.

Anything else?

Thanks.

Gavin
513-633-0573

whats the 18mm for?

xzalt said:
That 18mm is an error. It's a 13mm for the caliper bolts. Just a typo, good catch though.

Thanks, I don't recall anything at the moment that takes an 18mm. At least not anything I have to do on a regular basis.

Ok, looking at a dinner cookout this Sunday around 5:30p. Call me at 556-9999 for info.

This will be at Griffs place. Plenty of space and we will supply the meat. Bring a side and your beverage of choice. Call me at the previously posted number for directions. Hope to see some new faces there.

This will be at Griffs place. Plenty of space and we will supply the meat. Bring a side and your beverage of choice. Call me at the previously posted number for directions. Hope to see some new faces there.

Back