• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KM2 backorder?

Well I just got home from truck fest. Well BFG did stop production of the KM2s until September 1, 2009(for the 35s). BUT that was VERY short lived and they are producing them again! It still has the delay in 4WP's computer system but now says incoming shipment of KM2s to LA on the 7th of this month. So they ARE still making them, sorry to scare people.

oh, did I mention I get my (5) 35" KM2s installed this week ;)

Well I just got home from truck fest. Well BFG did stop production of the KM2s until September 1, 2009(for the 35s). BUT that was VERY short lived and they are producing them again!

So their original plan was six months downtime, but they realized that was stupid, so they started back up. Is that about right?

Cool. Thanks for the info!

Robert

Picked mine up on Saturday from National tire & wheel in WV. I called and talked to two reps and both said they wouldn't have anything untill September. I called a third time and got a different rep on the phone that told me that they had 8 in stock but this would be it for a while.

I also called www.4wd.com and they told me that they would be out for 6 months, the same with www.tirerack.com. It seems odd that these big name retailers would have their info mixed up, unless BFG is feeding them BS for some reason. Apparrantly they don't know that BFG is producing the 35 again.

jeeprearbumper044.jpg

jeeprearbumper046.jpg

Back