• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kickin' up mud

Fish'nCarz

NAXJA Forum User
dumb in so many ways. now i have officially seen it all from the music world. at least they had 1 semi cute girl in the whole thing :)

You wanted more? WTF?

"Skanks are my bread and butter!" Michael Kelso

dumb in so many ways. now i have officially seen it all from the music world. at least they had 1 semi cute girl in the whole thing :)

I saw three but two of them were on for less than a second.

I agree with you though, I never understood the whole mud bog thing.

It's the redneck version of the gangbanger BBQ at the city park in South Central.

Oh and when did Micky Thompson ever make a "45"?

Oh and when did Micky Thompson ever make a "45"?

Haha glad I'm not the only one that was like wtf?

There are a few of these trucks in my town. By 'these trucks' I mean 14" lift and 40s+. Don't even give them the time of day. Would love to take them out and watch how easy they flop over.

That must be in South Georgia judging by all the UGA stuff in it. The landscape however looks a lot like central Florida. But then again Florida and South Georgia wheeling is about the same. Mud.

Needs more XJs. Although to quote the great Beavis and Butthead, any video with a toilet kicks ass.

Back