• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keep up the good work Oregon firearms owners!

BoringDave

NAXJA Forum User
It's not over yet, but if everyone spreads the word we the people will win this battle!

I will admit, I may not have many gun owner friends on this site because I don't much care for the AR-15 as a firearm of choice. I Also degraded it on this forum calling it a killing machine. In fact, I do like firearms very much and own several. I know it's not the firearms killing people, but the sick people killing people. Those people are using our beloved hobby or defensive weapon of choice to do so.

It's just my opinion the AR got its bad name from the way it looks not the way it performs. I personally like guns of old, that are wood furnished.

But anyway read this. And remember its not over, but at least a step in the right direction.

http://www.oregonlive.com/mapes/index.ssf/2013/02/oregon_lawmakers_drop_attempt.html

Good job so far guys, but like Dave said, those of us who are pro choice on the subject aren't out of the water yet. It's just as important now as it's ever been to pay attention to what's going on in state and federal government and make your voice heard!

Back