• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

Thanks Scott but I have a few different drop hitches for my rig, and I also have a motorcycle trailer in my back yard right now that a friend is letting me use for a while.

100' x 3/8" steel winch cable. Barely used.
I'll take it. Can you bring it to Goatfest with the Taurus fan? I'd like to have a back up to my synthetic line, or be able to switch if I'm dragging more vehicles from the desert...

I'll take it. Can you bring it to Goatfest with the Taurus fan? I'd like to have a back up to my synthetic line, or be able to switch if I'm dragging more vehicles from the desert...

Apparently I'll have your stuff too, Darky. Mike's gonna try to make it to GF, but isn't a sure thing, so the Carol Railroad is going Full Steam Ahead! Whoo Whoo!! Chugga Chugga, and all that. Oh, wait, that's the noise I make around the campfire when the beer comes out! (the Chugga Chugga, that is!)

Speaking of train Carol could you train this stuff?
Originally Posted by XJRunner
I have

Renix:
mech fan and clutch
intake manifold
throttle body
exhaust manfiold

location east county san diego.

Speaking of train Carol could you train this stuff?
Originally Posted by XJRunner
I have

Renix:
mech fan and clutch
intake manifold
throttle body
exhaust manfiold

location east county san diego.

Tell him to bring it to the San Diego M&G in Clairemont tomorrow night at 6pm!! I'll gladly train the stuff up, but going to GET it may be an issue for me -- I have the M&G at 6 tomorrow, and a Cheer Booster meeting Thurs at 6, and still have to pack.

Other options are I can bring the stuff to the Xmas party, er, Holiday Party, on Dec 10th, or I may make the T4T run on the following weekend.

Call or text me, my number's on the bathroom wall... if it's been painted over again, it's six19 six54 nine758.

Tell him to bring it to the San Diego M&G in Clairemont tomorrow night at 6pm!! I'll gladly train the stuff up, but going to GET it may be an issue for me -- I have the M&G at 6 tomorrow, and a Cheer Booster meeting Thurs at 6, and still have to pack.

Other options are I can bring the stuff to the Xmas party, er, Holiday Party, on Dec 10th, or I may make the T4T run on the following weekend.

Call or text me, my number's on the bathroom wall... if it's been painted over again, it's six19 six54 nine758.

You are like the Harriet Tubman of Naxja. :viking:

Well, I've got the short & stout part going for me, but I haven't been in the sun enough lately to really fully qualify! And, Cracker, Harriet Tubman was not a Viking, silly!! LOL

Vented hood and hatch get before burtec trash does!!!!!!!!!!!

Vented hood and hatch get before burtec trash does!!!!!!!!!!!
How vented? Intentionally vented? What color?

Actually, just tell me "no", as my track record for INSTALLING things on my Jeep sucks.

Lots of internals for a 99 np231 Plus back half and tail of an early 92ish . Can bring to goatfest. Send me a text to 773 three five 4 six seven 15

Back