• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just saying whats up

besthaticouldo

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys,

just popping back in to say whats up, saw johnny at lowes yesterday...figured i'd say whats up to all of you...

haven't been around, still have my ZJ, wife is soon to be driving it, i'm driving a vw passat 1.8t.

i'll get some pics of the ZJ. i need to make some trail trips and get out on some trails soon. hope all is well with everyone, sorry i haven't been around, lifes been hectic.

hahaha, whats up man?

i got married, ran out of time to do anything. i am working on getting my ZJ back and ready to hit some trails, new ball joints and stuff soon...

haha, no it wasn't my wifes fault. just a lot of family stuff happened, monetary things, hard luck finding a job, we've had a really rough first 6 months of marriage as no fault of our own. shit rolls down hill and i've been at the bottom of the hill.

Yeah, and you've got a cute kid to spend time with, too, right? Good to know you're still around! When my daughter hung my NAXJA ornament you made up on the tree this year, she commented "wasn't this made by that guy that rolled his Jeep right before you got it from him?". Not the best thing to be remembered by, but...

lol carol, yes i remember that day actually. glad i still got it to you.

yes my daughter is doing great. shes almost a year old now, valentines day.

i wanna go wheeling after i finish getting the jeep ready to go, maybe a day trip to calico or something like that.

That was quite a day for you. And your daughter's adorable. Once you get the Jeep ready, post up; I'll make it up if I can... get it ready by the end of March & you can come out to the SoCalXJ Jambo in Truckhaven and play with us...

Truckhaven's a good light play area too... I'm just sayin!!

Yep!! Camping out there Fri the 26th thru Sun the 28th. Should be a good group and a good time!

haha, no it wasn't my wifes fault. just a lot of family stuff happened, monetary things, hard luck finding a job, we've had a really rough first 6 months of marriage as no fault of our own. shit rolls down hill and i've been at the bottom of the hill.

I bet everyone thinks that way.....

I bet everyone thinks that way.....

lol, sometimes, but a death in the family and her parents getting divorced can't be attributed to me.

Welcome back.....

Can you say wrench party?

Post up. I'm sure a lot of us would be glad to stand around drinking your beer and watching you work on the ZJ.:looney:

that may work, down in SD is where i will be probably doing the work on the ZJ, if anyone has a nice garage and stuff. i could supply sam adams and pizzas for sure.

i have tools and a good sense of humor, and im not afraid to dive in and work on my own stuff.

you got a link to the thread?
It's actually a SoCalXJ gig (different group, on Yahoo Groups, with many of the same members, including the SoCal BOD :wave:). I'll see what I can come up with for a crosspost... we all play very nicely together, and it should be a good time!

It's actually a SoCalXJ gig (different group, on Yahoo Groups, with many of the same members, including the SoCal BOD :wave:). I'll see what I can come up with for a crosspost... we all play very nicely together, and it should be a good time!

you can send me a PM on it, or if you still have my number go ahead and call me with the info. i'm definitely down to go. that'd be very awesome.

I don't know what you do in your spare time. :eek:

haha

hahaha, how are things andy? everything still good with you man?

Back