• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just Checkin In and Sayin Hey

Crabapple

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
It's been quite a while since I've logged in and posted so I figured I'd just let everyone know what's goin on. I'm at a base about 20-30 miles south of Baghdad. Everything is really quiet in the area fortunatly. In Kuwait I bought a 2010 Jeep JK Wrangler Sahara that I recieve in February. Yea yea yea I know it's a Wrangler, but I still have my 2 XJs that I'll keep. I'll be here till late December early January then I'll be coming back home. Incase you don't know me I'm a Cavalry Scout in the North Carolina National Guard and usually frequent Uwharrie and on occasion the former Tellico. Well just stoppin by to say hey! Everyone take care.
-Matthew Crabtree

Good to hear from ya! Glad to hear you are staying safe. Come home and wheel the XJs soon.

Glad you are doing ok and it's quiet. Hopefully it will stay that way. Stay safe!

Good to hear from ya again..shoot me a message on facebook when you get back..we need to meet up.

Crabby! Keep yer head down dude! Check out the build thread in mod tech. THe Ghost is getting a transplant. :)

I was wondering where you went. It's good to hear from you.

Do you get to bring the JK back?

Stay safe!

Hey Crabtree, You don't know me, I'm new here. My name is Mike and I appreciate what you are doing for us.
I want you to do as these men ask and come home safe so maybe we can meet and wheel some day.

thanks for everything you do man!
... look forward to meetin' ya one day.

I was wondering where you went. It's good to hear from you.

Do you get to bring the JK back?

Stay safe!

Thanks for everything guys. Well actually the JK hasn't even been built yet, it starts production in December and I take delivery in February. I technically just ordered it, but I'm already making payments on it. Alright Ghost I'll deffinetly check out your build. I've got pretty good internet here, so I'll be able to frequent.

Thanks for everything guys. Well actually the JK hasn't even been built yet, it starts production in December and I take delivery in February. I technically just ordered it, but I'm already making payments on it. Alright Ghost I'll deffinetly check out your build. I've got pretty good internet here, so I'll be able to frequent.

Is it a J8 with the rear D60 and a diesel? :D

Unfortunatly not it's a Sahara with a D30/D44 w/ 3.73s. And unfortnatly a 3.8. But it does have a 6-Speed.

hey crabby long time no see man.

good to see ya around.

Back