• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just a Trail Ride now... 2/28...

Re: Trail Cutting Time Again- 2/28 @ Rausch Creek!!!

Here is the local forecast for Pine Grove, PA.

If this forecast is right, RC will only get a few inches, and Sunday will be a pretty nice day!

Feb 24 TodayOvercast. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Feb 24 TonightCloudy with snow showers this evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Low 28F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.Feb 25 TomorrowSnow along with gusty winds at times. Temps nearly steady around 30. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.Feb 25 Tomorrow nightWindy. Snow in the evening will give way to snow showers overnight. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Some snow accumulation possible.Feb 26 FridayWindy, snow showers possible. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.Feb 27 SaturdayCloudy with occasional flurries. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.Feb 28 SundayMix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the upper 20s.

awesome. over in ny were supposed to douched with mud. um i mean snow.

like 12 inches and 50 mph winds.

and i prefer a sneracain

Not looking too good... RC forecast.

Thursday
Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Additional snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail
nt_chancesnow.gif
Thursday Night
Snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow may be heavy at times in the evening. Visibility one quarter mile or less at times. Total snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Brisk with lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

Well, I booked a hotel room, the NAC express schedule is filling up, and I've already told a friend they can come along for the fun... I'm there either way.

I'm going out of my mind. The MJ ALWAYS gives me trouble right before a trip. I've got a nasty vibe in the front end now. I thought it was the steering, but I fixed a few things there and its all fine. I'm gonna start pulling driveshafts tonight, and I'm getting the tires all balanced tomrrow.

I'm gonna do everything I can over the next few days to track it down and fix it. If I can't, I still might limp it up to RC anyway - just have to stay below 45 mph!

never been to r/c fisrt trip up. anyone going up from the kop area that i could meet up with and follow. p/m for my number. thx sean

I'm going out of my mind. The MJ ALWAYS gives me trouble right before a trip. I've got a nasty vibe in the front end now. I thought it was the steering, but I fixed a few things there and its all fine. I'm gonna start pulling driveshafts tonight, and I'm getting the tires all balanced tomrrow.

I'm gonna do everything I can over the next few days to track it down and fix it. If I can't, I still might limp it up to RC anyway - just have to stay below 45 mph!
You and me both... my passenger LCA bracket shattered into a pile of rust the evening before the September run at Lobster's, and my AW-4 shit itself the day before the snow run last month. The MJ seems to be treating me a bit better so far, though I left the blower on low and drained my battery so this morning I had to jump it and then discovered I was out of gas. That disaster was user error though :dunce:

I'm coming from Narberth. I take 476 north so if you want to meet anywhere from conshohocken to the lehigh valley exit, you are welcome to. So far it's 2 cherokees and a TJ in the caravan. The more, the merrier.

Here is the local forecast for Pine Grove, PA.

If this forecast is right, RC will only get a few inches, and Sunday will be a pretty nice day!

Feb 24 TodayOvercast. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Feb 24 TonightCloudy with snow showers this evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Low 28F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.Feb 25 TomorrowSnow along with gusty winds at times. Temps nearly steady around 30. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 2 to 4 inches of snow expected.Feb 25 Tomorrow nightWindy. Snow in the evening will give way to snow showers overnight. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Some snow accumulation possible.Feb 26 FridayWindy, snow showers possible. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.Feb 27 SaturdayCloudy with occasional flurries. Highs in the low 30s and lows in the mid 20s.Feb 28 SundayMix of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the upper 20s.

Thank you, mr. weatherguy, for that delightful forecast!

Since the weather will be so delightful, we'll see you on Sunday, right???!!!

MAN UP ToDD

I hope i can get my lift on tomorrow with no problems. can't wait to go to this. is there any fee's i will have to pay when i get since its my first time at rc.

Hey gents... its a trail ride only now!!!!

See the first post for more info...

Also, it looks like I won't be able to make it this time, just way too many other things happening right now, and the MJ needs a little TLC before another trip in the woods.

Post up who-all wants to go though... it should be a great day to go wheeling in some fresh powder!!!

A.

still gonna be there :yelclap: still won't be wheeling. Not sure if it's going to be just me or me and a friend, though.

JoeV was king enough to climb under my MJ and inform me that my front pinion seal is officially destroyed. The truck isn't going anywhere until I fix it, so I'm out.

Have fun folks and take lots of pictures!!!

JoeV was king enough to climb under my MJ and inform me that my front pinion seal is officially destroyed. The truck isn't going anywhere until I fix it, so I'm out.

Have fun folks and take lots of pictures!!!

Compressor and impact? 30 min job with a donut break.

MAN UP MAN UP, who else is going!

Back