• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk Yard Parts Finds/Requests

Bent if your still there I need you to check on another vehicle if you can.

I just talked to Bent. He has left. However, Noah, my son is on his way there now. It will probably take about 3 hours for him to get there. IF you want to PM me your contact info, I'm sure he can check for you when he gets there.

David Bricker / SYR

Bent if your still there I need you to check on another vehicle if you can.

I'm home. What was it? If it was an XJ I saw it.

BTW, the MJ has a D44; 3.55 and if I don't have my Jeeps mixed up it has a LS. Also oem tow hook brackets, front and TC skids.

I'm certain that one of the XJs had a d35 LS for what its worth.

I'm home. What was it? If it was an XJ I saw it.

BTW, the MJ has a D44; 3.55 and if I don't have my Jeeps mixed up it has a LS. Also oem tow hook brackets, front and TC skids.

I'm certain that one of the XJs had a d35 LS for what its worth.

I gave Noah ChipClip's number, so he should be finding out what he needed.

FWIW, Noah is NOT going after the D44 under the MJ, so it's likely still up for grabs. I expect Noah will get the seats, doors and some interior pieces off the MJ. Bent mentioned that someone had cut the roof off the MJ, so headliner is gone, as likely most of the vertical trim.

David Bricker / SYR

Sounds like a SoCal meet and greet in the Ontario PYP.

Who says this place is dead?

:cheers:

I'm heading there now to get that d44.

Too bad Noah didn't know that last night; could have saved you the trip. Hope you and he connected last night.

Also, this MJ has a very straight long bed, if anyone needs one.

David Bricker / SYR

I'm heading there now to get that d44.

Good luck, I hope you get it. It was wheel-to-wheel when I was there.

I'm off to the Fontana yard for a cruise control equipped clock spring out of a 01 4.0 4door. By the way all of the body panels, hood and hatch on it are straight, it's just missing the front clip.

Last edited:
The fontana 01 is 2wd.

Good luck, I hope you get it. It was wheel-to-wheel when I was there.

I'm off to the Fontana yard for a cruise control equipped clock spring out of a 01 4.0 4door. By the way all of the body panels, hood and hatch on it are straight, it's just missing the front clip.

If anyone is heading back to the fontana yard and that 01 hatch is still there. I could use it for my new 99 build that I'm starting. I mean 40% off really makes shit a good deal! I'll throw in good beer for your extra trouble.

And as always, if anyone has, knows someone that has our sees a full chassis, crashed, rolled whatever I need pieces off one to put mine back together with. Wiring, headliner, over head console, etc.

Asa

Did you score the d44? Also the 01 in fontana has had tie (black) interior pretty much stripped. Body was still complete as of Saturday at 11am.

Did you score the d44? Also the 01 in fontana has had tie (black) interior pretty much stripped. Body was still complete as of Saturday at 11am.

No chip clip beat me to it by 15 minutes.

Yeah, it's cool I don't have the time or cash to go nuts and strip a chassis at the yard right now. But to get the hatch to close my new chassis in would be nice, keep the dirt and critters out until I can really get started on it next month. Body wise I need the hatch, pass rear door and pass front fender. I think the door I can take from the 95 chassis I have here at my house. I'm pretty sure the doors didn't change.

In the event that anybody is interested; at the San Bernardino P-a-P there is an 88 2 door with manual windows. Doors are straight and complete. Tan interior with leather seats that could use new fabric.

Looking for a fan clutch and blade for 95 Cherokee sport. It's not the clutch that attaches to the water pump. I need the smaller one that sits side by side with the aux. Fan.

Just in case anyone's looking, I got a 96 XJ MAP sensor connector in good shape yesterday. Seems the 96 was unique and has a habit of getting brittle.

Back