• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

June Photo Challenge: Urban Crawler

No tags..no insurance would mean a few hundred bucks plus towing.

...it'd be interesting to see them tow that beast! :D

awesome flex ghost!!! i really like it!

TY, It's something I have wanted to do for about 5 years now. Ever since i saw this one at the Crawl in '04.

1154902image062.jpg

1154906image059.jpg

Sorry for the big pictures but hey it was a cool xj.

They have tow trucks for all types..from mopeds to commercial rigs..hehe..if he came through town and I got him I wouldn't tow it as long as he drove it in and over the areas that I asked him to..hehe

Ghost,

Whos rig was that? Are they still around on NAXJA?

Ghost,

Whos rig was that? Are they still around on NAXJA?

RonS from Charlotte area. Ron is a hell of a cool guy. He is into hotrods atm and sold that xj to a guy out west. I was talking to Ron about a year ago and he told me the guy had a house fire and the xj was in the garage. It was a total loss. :(

RonS from Charlotte area. Ron is a hell of a cool guy. He is into hotrods atm and sold that xj to a guy out west. I was talking to Ron about a year ago and he told me the guy had a house fire and the xj was in the garage. It was a total loss. :(

I remember reading about that. That was a nice looking Jeep.

i kinda like the way the rear shock is mounted on the control arm... looks different :)

i kinda like the way the rear shock is mounted on the control arm... looks different :)
It was very different. He used square tube, or maybe rectangular, for the control arms. Had 4 link coilsprung rear. Was total bad ass.

so... i thought i had saturday (27th to post up pics...) but since they have to be in tonight... i'll just have to use my "inspirational photos" that started this whole thing...

here are my 5 favorites...

The School Box for JeepAddict...
l_df0d79aaf3cc442b90a1419ddd609293.jpg

Hamilton Place Mall... since this is a "mall crawler" photo contest.
l_24e6ed4e986b42fd9eb5255a61a3c826.jpg

The Chiropractor because there's "rock crawling" involved...
l_af6482ca6f634e33b82bfaddb7d47125.jpg

Home Depot was one of my better flex opportunities...
l_952c700904cc45e38ae17d910de2a6c7.jpg

and well... ACE because it's the helpful place.
l_8546ad1d029a446a898ad348a36a5b82.jpg

...and the swaybar was still connected in all of these :) ;not that it really matters... mall crawler's don't know what those are...

...looks like a sidewalk in his picture! hasta

Ok now that I have my front axle fixed I'm ready for the July Urban crawl challenge :)

Back