• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS tie rod and DL for WJ Grand Cherokee

mike_belben

NAXJA Forum User
i did a WJ knuckle swap onto my XJ and the used steering stuff i acquired way back is too long. metric taps to shorten them up are way expensive. im pretty certain these are for a WJ grand cherokee since all other part numbers are XJ compatible. im switching to chevy tapered and have no use for this stuff.

http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m...Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Steering_Brake

the draglink *should be* part number TR301, list for $130
tie rod *should be* part number TR300, list for $185

those are new prices from JKS without tie rod ends, just threaded DOM rod and jamnuts. made of 1.25 DOM in 3/8 wall, internally threaded, no welded inserts.

i am including all 4 of the WJ tie rod ends and castle nuts with the DOM rods. 2 TRE's are in great shape, one is meh, and one is shot. i have a brand new, never screwed in replacement.

the draglink tube itself is very clean while the tie rod has some wheeling rash but is still straight and fully functional. looks like these things take a beating. they are bolt on replacements for your OEM WJ grand cherokee steering.

im asking $250 or best offer. PM me for pics, dimensions, etc. located in springfield mass 01056. prefer local pickup but i guess i could ship on your dime. i travel to danbury ct fairly often. you can check my background using this screen name on ebay, NEOW, pirate and honda-tech. thats my real name, no ripoffs here.

bump, $200 firm.
bby021.jpg

Any chance you still have this stuff? I am interested if you do. PMed a while ago but you haven't been on the board since...

He told me there was somebody interested a week or two ago when I asked.

Back