• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Steering Brace System, D30 diff guard, Thule racks, Tundra rear bumper

DDCxj

NAXJA Forum User
JKS Steering Brace System-
Driver and passenger side
never installed
http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SBS&Store_Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Steering_Brake
$150

-Warn differential guard for a Dana 30 for $50.

-Toyota Tundra chrome rear bumper. It has a dime sized ding on the lower corner on the passenger side. It includes all the plastic but they will need to be attached with an automotive double-sided tape. $250

Thule racks-
-430 Tracker II load bar feet with TK2 adapters that I believe will fit 91-98 Cherokees with factory racks. If not, a different set of adapters can be bought for the feet to fit them on your factory racks. $150

-58" load bars $30

-(2) 599xtr Big Mouth bike racks. $190 for both

Everything comes with lock cylinders and matching keys

I would prefer not to ship any of the items unless I absolutely have to. I'm located in Framingham, MA. I'm gonna try to remember to log on here and check but you will probably have better luck emailing me at [email protected].

you have a PM!

JKS SBS and Warn diff guard are spoken for

hey man just wanted to tell you I definitely want the diff guard and JKS brace. Im only saying this because you have not sent me the Paypal information yet.

Just wanted to be clear so this deal didnt somehow get away from me. Its totally cool if you have been busy though :cheers:

Back