• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Adjustable Trackbar for 4-6" Lift

Raacerx

NAXJA Forum User
JKS Adjustable Trackbar made for 4-6" of lift. Used about 2 months on the road, like one scratch, never offroaded. $200 new, I'll take $140 for it. Located in the Bay Area. I will ship.

[email protected]
or call at 510-599-0558 and ask for Max.

Im sorry, this is the only pic I have right now. Let me know if you need more.
picture.JPG

ChuckD said:
Does it have the HD bracket, if so, I'm interested!

Im not sure. I could sell you the bracket its attached to (the one that came on my Grand Cherokee) but I do not know if it is heavy duty or not. The bar uses a vertical johnny joint on the frame side, clevite bushing on the axle side. I went to HiSteer so this one was too long.

Raacerx said:
Im not sure. I could sell you the bracket its attached to (the one that came on my Grand Cherokee) but I do not know if it is heavy duty or not. The bar uses a vertical johnny joint on the frame side, clevite bushing on the axle side. I went to HiSteer so this one was too long.

Too long for High-steer huh, well that's not going to work, I'm going high-steer also. Oh well, I do have the money for a new one.

why would it be to long? is that since the drag link and trac bar have to remail parrellel or something?

BigBlk XJ said:
why would it be to long? is that since the drag link and trac bar have to remail parrellel or something?

I guess I didnt word it correctly. Because I did histeer, to keep the angles cherry I moved the trackbar bracket. I also moved my axle 5" forward so the bracket needed to go on the backside of the axle as well as up a couple inches. This also put the johhny joint out of its neutral ride height spot and I didnt have any further adjustment if the springs settled further. Plus I wanted to make a new big overside frameside bracket that accept a horizontal JJ instead of the vertical.

Still for sale. $140, come on people, $200 new!

Back