• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep's Concept Cars

Which of Jeep's Concepts do you think should be added to Jeep's lineup?

• Commander

Votes: 34 29.6%
  • Ecco

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Jeepster

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • Journey

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Icon

Votes: 18 15.7%
  • Willys

Votes: 58 50.4%

• Total voters
JMotorsprt said:
I wish they would put the Rescue out so I could get somthing to tow my XJ.

Rumor is that it is going to make production but it will be based on the upcoming TKL platform.

I vote teh rescue... but no choice for that...

Jamieinnh said:
Right after all the Cherokee's ever made are dead, and they are none in the Junk yard to revive, then I will vote for the Rescue.

Jamie
Just curious why you say that? Seems to me that the Rescue concept is one of the few vehicles that jeep has come out with in the last few years that still holds true to the original idea of a jeep. Solid axles, good moter should even be a highly capable offroader.

My only gripe with it is the fact that it looks like an H2.

I wish they would make the Compass concept that was done a few years ago. It would be the perfect rally racer....I would like to get a DD car someday but nothing excpet the subi's do much for me, ie need a ralley/gravel road eater.

I read every single post on this thread and everyone failed to mention the Dakkar. In my opinion, that's the ONLY concept that resembles what i've grown to think of as a Jeep. I've always wanted a wrangler......with 4 doors. The Dakkar would be my dream come true.

uvaldetxj said:
I read every single post on this thread and everyone failed to mention the Dakkar.
From page one, post #5 and 9.
Georgia Mike said:
I didn't vote 'cause I only like the Dakkar,and it wasn't included in the poll.
TriZZle904 said:
yeah I left out the dakkar and the varsity... the dakkar looks pretty much like a wrangler upgrade and the varsity looks like the other "cute uttes"

:laugh3: :laugh3:

DAryl

Jeep really needs to stop building things based off of dodge platforms.
2007 patriot.
not the ugliest jeep I've seen lately, but what's with the 2.0l and 2.4L engines?
patriot.jpg

This is a step in a new direction for Jeep, which has prided itself on “Trail Rated” vehicles able to travel California’s famed Rubicon Trail. This Jeep is a car-based vehicle, built on the same chassis as the upcoming Neon replacement known as the 2007 Dodge Caliber -- your first clue that the production version of the Jeep Patriot is unlikely to carry a “Trail Rated” badge.
Don’t let the rugged styling fool you. Aimed at competitors like the Ford Escape, Honda CR-V, and Toyota RAV4, the Jeep Patriot concept is designed to be an inexpensive, entry-level vehicle primarily for on-road use.

Don't we already have the Liberty??

sounds like they might be building jeeps in IL now.

BCParker said:
Jeep really needs to stop building things based off of dodge platforms.
2007 patriot.
not the ugliest jeep I've seen lately, but what's with the 2.0l and 2.4L engines?
patriot.jpg

Don't we already have the Liberty??

sounds like they might be building jeeps in IL now.
If given a choice between cute-utes, I'd take the patriot over a RAV4 or a Honda. The optional 2.0 Diesel and AWD would at least make it comfortable while travelling logging roads. The independent suspension and lack of a true low range would be a downside on the trail, but the adjustable AWD features would make up for it somewhat in the same way a Freelander can be wheeled. I still think its better looking than the "Liberty". Now if we could just get them to name it something that's less emotionally-laden than 'Liberty' or 'Patriot'. What's next for them, a concept car called 'American Dream', 'Anti-Terrorist' or 'Semper Fi'?
:D

Beej said:
Now if we could just get them to name it something that's less emotionally-laden than 'Liberty' or 'Patriot'. What's next for them, a concept car called 'American Dream', 'Anti-Terrorist' or 'Semper Fi'?

No need to feel left out Beej..

The all new JEEP "CANADIAN" Concept vehicle:

w4.jpg

Off road capable, and comes with tow hooks.
looks better than a liberty or patriot
Eh?

Last edited:
BCParker said:
No need to feel left out Beej..

The all new JEEP "CANADIAN" Concept vehicle:

w4.jpg

Off road capable, and comes with tow hooks.
looks better than a liberty or patriot
Eh?
:laugh2:
Where did you find that pic of my Cherokee?
I spent minutes modifying it to look like that!

mbryson said:
I don't like ANY of the new Jeep concepts..........None will get my dollars

x2 I don't like any of those concepts. The only Concept that I like (not included in this poll) is the Gladiator pickup Concept shown in the April 2005 issue of JP magazine.

i like the jeep cherokee concept -_- but we kno that wont ever happen

everything else should be burned. ESPECIALLY THE GLADIATOR.

why dont we all vote in a 3 year old poll?

Back