• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepers son needs votes for photo contest!

1toughxj

NAXJA Forum User
A fellow Jeepers son has entered a photo contest for Jeep Jamboree. He needs some help as he is in second place. Your able to vote every hour. Please vote for the September Picture of the TJ night shot that Alex Haglund submitted. He can win a trip to a Jeep Jamboree Event. The guys from Pirate have helped quite a bit but he still needs more votes. Here is the link. The voting is on the right hand side of the page.

http://www.jeepjamboreeusa.com/

Why? The other one is better... :) I voted for him as well.

Current 1st Place:
photowinner-nov-2007.jpg

Current 2nd Place:
photowinner-sep-2007.jpg

The guy in the lead is on the jeepcommander forum and they aren't letting up. Just want the kit to win!! You can vote every hour too, if you get the chance. Thanks.

votededed

vetteboy said:
Closin' in on this one! Down to a margin of 100. :D

Down to about 60...

GO TJ...GO! :thumbup:

Voted for Alex. Nice TJ!

He's up by 30 now, way to go Alex , Naxja and PBB

Total Votes: 6128​

Close Window

Nice picture, got my vote!

Hey that is my buddies son that took that! Anyway, you should se the post over on Pirate about this. The dude that was in the lead started talking bad about the guy that posted the same thing over there and he got flamed pretty bad. Last thing I knew it was up to like 20 pages!

Ray

outlawjeep said:
Hey that is my buddies son that took that! Anyway, you should se the post over on Pirate about this. The dude that was in the lead started talking bad about the guy that posted the same thing over there and he got flamed pretty bad. Last thing I knew it was up to like 20 pages!

Ray

Have a link?

-Alex

Did the kid win?

Back