• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep vs. swimming pool

Poor Jeep. Hope he didn't Hydro-lock it.

I'm guessing if you were to go into a restaurant nearby, they'd ask if you wanted cheese on your fries, or bacon on your sandwhich.... YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I'm calling you rednecks....

Red%252520Forman%25255B5%25255D.jpg

I'm guessing if you were to go into a restaurant nearby, they'd ask if you wanted cheese on your fries, or bacon on your sandwhich.... YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I'm calling you rednecks....

So what's wrong with that?

Its a well known fact that rednecks have way more fun doing stupid crap than any other type of human (or sub human in some rednecks cases)

Monster trucks and many other great things wouldn't exist without them. There should be a holiday in their honor.

So what's wrong with that?

Its a well known fact that rednecks have way more fun doing stupid crap than any other type of human (or sub human in some rednecks cases)

Monster trucks and many other great things wouldn't exist without them. There should be a holiday in their honor.

YeeHaw.

Back