• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep is finally in GA

buschwhaked

NAXJA Forum User
So, drove the jeep home to Georgia where she'll be staying through my next deployment. I'll be coming back Sunday and that's the last time I'll see her for about 8 months. I'll be sad. :( I feel like I'm leaving her in the middle of an identity crises having taken the swampers off for a more comfortable (and speedy) ride back home.

Just felt like sharing my sadness.

Thank you for everything you do!! Be safe brother!

where in GA did you drop her off at?

where in GA did you drop her off at?

I took her to my parents in Atlanta. My Dad will be using her for runs to home depot and stuff.

shoulda posted up when you were down here. we woulda taken ya out for a beverage of choice.

Yeah, I appreciate it, but you know how it is when you come home for leave. Every remote family member and friend from high school wants to have a drink and dinner. When

I come home on R&R later, I'm intentionally coming home during hunting season so I can spend a week in the woods then grabbing the wife and going to a cabin up near Great Smokey Mountain NP for a few days. That leaves about 3 days for running the circuit lol.

Back