• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad XJ HD Taillight Boxes are Back!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
We've had a few requests to sell these again, so we dusted off the old drawings and added them back to production. Buy em with our LED kit, or source you own lights. Either way, kiss broken factory tail lights goodbye! :spin1:

http://www.jcroffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=XJArmor

97UpTailLightBoxes_DSC.jpg

Last edited:
I got one of the first sets. Still holding up great!

You've probably answered this somewhere, but I'm lazy...

Do these fit with the factory bumper/plastic lowers? Do the full side panels?

Ordered my taillight boxes and lights tonight. You guys gotta stop making such cool stuff that I gotta have!

BTW, you guys did a great job on my gears and diffs two years back.

Got mine installed yesterday and they look great.

One issue though. Teach your parts guys the difference between stainless and galvanized. All the nuts that came with mine weren't stainless.

Got mine installed yesterday and they look great.

One issue though. Teach your parts guys the difference between stainless and galvanized. All the nuts that came with mine weren't stainless.

We don't send stainless nuts. They only sell them as 'nylock' and on bolts with that fine of threads, they strip out :/ The Galvanized bolts won't corrode and don't strip out! :yelclap:

Back