• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Rock Sliders Install w/ RE Long Arm

DortDizzle

NAXJA Forum User
Has anybody installed JCR rock sliders (Stage 3 is what I have) with a Rubicon Express Long Arm Kit? I mocked mine up today and something is a little off.

Did you have to take the extra support plates that go from the frame rails to the pinch seam apart? The sliders look like they will fit and square up, but I will have to take the bolts out of the plate and drill the pinch seam mount on the sliders to accept those bolts. Otherwise it just seems that they are stick out further in the front, and the front support won't flush up to the rail.

I have to bust out the tape measure and see if the frame rails/ slider supports are off at all. JCR makes good stuff, but others have said they are a little off measurement. I would have to say my Jeep is off measurement first. Otherwise it is excellent bomb proof stuff.

Back